Green Destinations developed in collaboration with the European Centre for Eco and Agro Tourism (ECEAT) and the Coastal & Marine Union (EUCC) the Green Destinations Assessment & Reporting System.
- assess your destination’s sustainability performance based on the Green Destinations Standard (GSTC recognized)
- view guidance on how the standard should be applied
- prepare internal and external sustainability reports
- create action plans to improve your performance
- apply for verification by one of our desk auditors
- view and review the quality indicators that make up the Green Destinations Rating
The platform is currently piloted by a selected group of front-runner destinations, and will become available to subscribing members of the Green Destinations Community.
Curious? Any destination can do a free Quick Scan of core sustainability criteria – go to the Assessment & Reporting System to register and get your bespoke login details.