Green Destinations benefits from cooperation with:
- Asian Ecotourism Network (AEN)
- Astiaj Tourism Research and Consultancy Center
- Coastal & Marine Union – EUCC
- DestiNet.eu and ECOTRANS
- EUCC Baltic Office, Lithuania
- European Centre for Eco-and Agro Tourism (ECEAT)
- University of Klaipeda, Lithuania
- World Wide Fund for Nature, WWF-Netherlands
Green Destinations participates in the preparation of a Green Deal partnership with the Dutch Government, together with EUCC, ECEAT, ECNC, FEE Nederland, Griekenland.net, NHTV – Academy for Tourism Breda, TUI Nederland, and Zoover.
Partnerships with several other organisations are being prepared, incl. with the Small Islands Developing States (SIDS).
A summary is available of the Small Islands – Green Destinations proposed partnership program.